Working With Us
Guiding you through any size project with ease and assurance
THE GARAGE ADDITION to this Wayne home was created by Board Room Designs to appear as if it had always been part of the home. The new garage features fully insulated walls and ceiling, energy-efficinet Andersen casement windows, a 2-inch insulated garage door, a disappearing stairway leading up to a reinforced attic with plywood floor, a rear service door and access to the existing garage.
Tips for Remodeling
Wouldn’t it be great if you could cross your arms , blink your eyes and update every room in your house. Unfortunatily it doesn’t work that way. A remodel whether large or small is a significant under taking that require extensive planning before a singe hammer is swung or piece of trim shows up.
SO, where to begin ...
- Create a wish list ….Identify exactly what you want to accomplish.
- Outline your project from the big picture all the way to the smallest detail.
- If you are remodeling a bathroom or kitchen consider keeping the layout you already have. Moving your mechanics in the wall can and will add to the cost of the project.
- Once you have a good idea of what you want it is a good idea to ask a professional to help create a plan of action.
- Get as many of your selections completed and finalize as possible up front. This can save a lot of headache as the project moves forward.